Some Books We Recommend:
– Our Teacher, Sensei Al’s book entitled Open Mind Zen, A Guide to Meditaiton http://www.openmindzen.com/omz-book/
– Zen Mind Beginner’s Mind, by Suzuki Roshi.
– The Three Pillars of Zen, by Philip Kapleau Roshi.
– The Hidden Lamp, Stories from 25 Centuries of Awakened Women, edited by Florence Caplow and Susan Moon.
– The Way of Zen, by Alan Watts.
– Taking the Path of Zen, by Robert Aitken.
Some Websites We Recommend:
Our parent organization in Melbourne, Florida: http://www.openmindzen.com/
Lay Zen Teachers Association, an organization of teachers dedicated to Lay Zen Practice: http://lzta.org/
White Plum Sangha: Our lineage, a larger Sangha consisting of Dharma descendants of the late Maezumi Roshi: https://whiteplum.org/